MDI is a manufacturer and importer of a very broad range of components.
We stock many standard parts including: Casters, Glides, Knobs, Tube Connectors, Adaptors, etc.
WE DO NOT SELL RETAIL -
OUR MINIMUM ORDER IS $100.00
Welcome to MDI Manufacturing & Design, Inc.
Your Direct Source For Quality Components
Creative, cost-effective solutions for your component needs. MDI is a leading supplier of quality products to the furniture, healthcare, display, beauty supply & technology industries.
Plastic Components include spacers and washers, threaded inserts, stem and recessed bumpers, closures and glides for tubing, grommets and bushings. Other standard items include casters, leveling glides, adjustment knobs, tube connectors, metal threaded adaptors and seating components. Most items can be ordered RoHS compliant. MDI can also provide custom plastic and metal parts made to your exact specifications.
Please inquire for products not in stock. Production minimums, lead times and other conditions vary from product to product. If there are items your company uses on a regular basis MDI can tailor a stocking program to specifically fit your needs for J.I.T. shipment.
- We have two injection molding facilities in Southern California where most of our plastic parts are produced.
- We process virtually all thermoplastic materials
- We are fully equiped to provide tooling, product development, secondary operations, assembly, special packaging and inspection.
- Th best part: Our unique modular system allows us to build tooling for new items for a fration of the cost of a complete mold.
- Over the last 20 years MDI has developed excellent sources in Asia for cold formed, screw machined and die cast metal parts.
- Materials include low carbon steel, steel alloys, stainless, brass, aluminum and zinc.
- Complete facilities for plating, painting and other finishing including RoHS compliance.
- We are able to combine even very small orders with our weekly container deliveries. Average lead times are 6-8 weeks.
We welcome your questions and quotation requests and are happy to provide free engineering and technical support if required.